A Bridge to Relief for Seniors
Do you feel alone and unsure of who to go to for help? Have you been staying home and avoiding others? Do you feel worried or sad? Are you having trouble sleeping? Do you depend on alcohol or medication to get you through the day? Would you like help in learning to use technology to enhance your quality of life?
The Link-Age Program focuses on the mind-body connection, providing supportive counseling and care management services to address mental and physical health concerns. FCA’s Link-Age Program helps adults 55+ residing in Nassau County.
The Link-Age Program
- Social Workers, a Registered Nurse, and a Peer Specialist on staff
- Home visits to evaluate and assess your needs comprehensively and confidentially
- Connect you to community services that will keep you safe in your home
- Work with you to develop a care plan that is right for you
- Address any barriers to accessing care
- Telehealth Services are an available option
Case management services are free to Nassau County residents and counseling services will be billed to insurance; program accepts most Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance.
The Link-Age Program is made possible with funding from the New York State Office of Mental Health and represents a partnership between FCA, CNG, and the Nassau County Office for the Aging (OFA).