Family Treatment & Recovery Centers
Let’s talk about opportunity.
Through treatment, a person can find balance and meaning in his or her life and discover a deeper connection to themselves and to others.
We are a NYS OASAS licensed outpatient program that provides counseling for those struggling with alcohol or drug use. Click here to learn more about our Prevention Services.
Fees are set on a sliding scale that is based on clients’ ability to pay. No one will be denied services if they cannot afford to pay for treatment. Medicaid, Medicare and all other major health Insurance plans accepted. View list here.
- Assistance with:
- Food Insecurity
- And more!
- Significant Other/Family Counseling
- DWI Assessments and Group
- Vocational and Educational Services
- Mental Health Assessments and Medication Management
- Medication to Relieve Withdrawal Symptoms
- Medications Available to Assist with Alcohol and Opioid use
- GED Classes (Hempstead Only)
- Opioid overdose training and kits
OASAS-endorsed provider of:
- Adolescent services for teens 13 to 17-years old
- Young adult program for 18 to 25-years old
*Spanish services available.
Our Nursery Co-op offers short-term childcare and case management for parents seeking help with substance use, employment, education, training or fulfillment of other needs in pursuit of self-sufficiency.
126 N. Franklin St.
Hempstead, NY 11550
We are minutes away from major train and bus hubs and close to the Nassau County District Court.
180 Broadway, 2nd Floor
Hicksville, NY 11801
We are within easy access to bus and train. Metrocards are provided for clients with demonstrated need.