Join Our FCA Family and Help Make a Difference
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to be the best that you can be? Do you want to be part of an organization that has an unparalleled reputation for lifting up those in need on Long Island?
FCA’s mission is to protect and strengthen Long Island’s most vulnerable children, seniors, families and communities.
Through programs and services, we strive to:
- Provide safe havens for runaway and homeless youth
- Support families dealing with mental illness
- Help teens and adults overcome substance abuse
- Reduce gun violence in our communities
- Prepare teens aging out of foster care to live as independent adults
- Ensure that homebound senior citizens receive the services they need
- And so much more!
Working at FCA can be a phenomenal experience.
At FCA, we:
- View employees as critical to the accomplishment of our mission
- Appreciate the hard work that employees do on behalf of our clients every day
- Strive to provide a work environment with opportunities for professional development through participation in agency-wide committees and task groups
- Enable employees to attend agency-sponsored training and workshops
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance and offer generous paid time off and flexible work arrangements
- Offer a wide array of employee benefits, including various health and life insurance plans, a tax-deferred annuity and an employer-contributed pension plan
- Make it possible for eligible full-time employees to participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program – a federal program that offers forgiveness of federal student loans for certain individuals working in public service jobs
FCA seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to religion, age, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military status, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, familial status, marital status, domestic violence victim status, pregnancy, sexual or reproductive health decisions, political affiliation, or other protected status. FCA fully complies with all applicable Federal, State and local anti-discrimination laws.
Consistent with the law, the Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees; for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.