Stability. Peace of mind. And wise financial decisions.
As life changes, financial situations can also change.
It’s never too late to plan for the future. We help seniors organize, prepare and get back on track. Whether you’re concerned about bankruptcy, IRS scams or finding a system for paying your bills, call us today.
- Bill Management- Help with bill paying and organizing financial paperwork.
- Financial Counseling- Ninety-nine percent of our clients reported less stress related to financial situations.
- Financial Exploitation Assistance- We spot red flags and crack cases of fraud.
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling- This service may be crucial to helping you keep your home.
- HEAP – Home Energy Assistance Program- You may be eligible to receive up to $700 to keep your home warm during the harsh months of winter. Contact: Edwina Hutcherson, (516)227-8937, firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about HEAP.
These programs are made possible with funding from the Nassau County Department of Human Services Office for the Aging through the New York State Office for the Aging, the US Administration on Aging, and the Fay J. Lindner Foundation.